Develop an in-depth knowledge of AS9102 and its requirements. When and how do you need to produce a FAIR, or update it? This methodology is a mandatory requirement of delivering production parts into Aerospace Supply Chains.
Producing high quality FAIRs is the ultimate output of this course. Learn how to execute correct paperwork for the FAIR using forms 1, 2, and 3 prescribed in AS9102.
On completion of this course, delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Discuss the purpose and applicability of FAI and their importance within the aerospace sector
- Apply terms and definitions used within BS EN 9102
- Explain the FAI phases in detail and how they apply to organizations working within the aerospace sector
- Demonstrate awareness of the completion of the BS EN 9102 forms
- Recognize when full or partial FAI submissions are required
Whilst attending our AS9102 Course delegates will gain an understanding of the First Article Inspection processes, and moreover, how they fit into Aerospace Quality Systems. Delegates will learn;
- AS9102 requirements,
- Producing a FAIR,
- When a full or partial FAI is required,
- Parts approval and
- Best practices.
Our tutors are highly experienced aerospace practitioners. They all hold graduate degrees, and are IAQG qualified Auditors. These qualifications are to 9100 Revision D.
Your tutor should be able to answer any relevant questions about the course. They will also be able to comment on best practice, and what is happening in the industry. However, they are there to teach you, and they aren’t allowed to consult on complex problems during the teaching days. This is simply because it absorbs too much time, and can jeopardise finishing the course.
This course is assessed through activities, and engagement with the course material. There is no pass and fail, but if you want to get the most out of the course you will need to engage with the material, activities, and group work.
There is a certificate issued at the end of the course to prove that the course has been attended.